Thanks to Monica Spees at Monica Spees for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger and Infinite Dreams awards! It is an honor!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 7-14 other bloggers for the award. Link to their blog and let them know!
- If applicable: Answer your nominator’s questions and ask 7-11 questions to your own nominees.
- If applicable: Share 7-11 facts about yourself.
Facts about me:
- I dance like an idiot to loud music when I’m alone in my car and I have to be careful I don’t speed…
- I memorized The Gettysburg Address when I was in 7th grade, and recited it in my history class for extra credit. My family was VERY over it. I remembered it for a long time but no longer do.
- I had a cholesteatoma in my left ear and have had surgery on it twice. The first to prep it for the actual surgery. My ear canal is now huge, and also I’m mostly deaf in that ear. Apparently my doctor should have went back in, and did not. I’ve had reoccurring problems with it, and seen a specialist in Louisville and shall have to have surgery again. Good news? HE CAN RESTORE MY HEARING!
- I was married at 18. No, I was not pregnant. Yes, we are still together.
- I was Thespian of the Year at my high school my senior year, and I have an awesome trophy.
- I have hopeful dreams of being a published novelist but I doubt my writing skills and I think this impacts how much I write.
- I’m directing our high school drama play this semester, Haphazardly Ever After, and we are also doing a Fairy Tale Dinner Party Show on May 6th (You should come!)
- I have met William Shatner, Kim Harrison, Diana Gabaldon and several other great authors. I love signed books… it’s kind of my guilty pleasure. I also met Katherine Howe, who I LOVE. I have fond hopes of meeting Mary Weber, Tamora Pierce and a few others 🙂
- In high school my now husband called my bedroom “The Room of Bloom” because besides a poster of Captain Jack Sparrow above my bed… it was covered in Orlando Bloom/Legolas. I mean COVERED.
- I sometimes wonder where on Earth I am going in life, and if I have made the right decisions. However, I love my life, and what I do, and my family. So whether I may have made bad decisions on the way, I try to learn from them. And help others.
- I LOVE TO PLAN PARTIES AND CANNOT WAIT FOR XANDER’S SECOND BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!! (Maybe that’s the real reason I had a kid?)
The bloggers I’ve nominated shouldn’t feel obligated to participate, but it’s a fun little thing to do if you have the time. Thanks for writing, guys! Even if you feel like no one is reading, we are.
My nominees are:
- Words Read and Written
- Author Amanda McCormick
- A Little Bookish, A Little Writerly
- Kim Harrison’s Drama
- The Wolfe’s Writing Den
- Keeping Procrastination At Bay
- Tracey Clark